(New physical conference location in Nanjing, China)
Welcome to ICEB 2021 - A Hybrid Conference
(EI/Scopus indexed since 2005)
Celebrating the 21st Anniversary
The 21st International Conference on Electronic
Theme: "Corporate Resilience through Electronic Business in the Post-COVID Era"
December 3-7, 2021, Friday to Tuesday
The International Conference on Electronic
Business is an affiliated conference of Association of Information Systems. It brings together leading Electronic
Business scholars in Asia and around the world.
The conference is held under the supervision of
The International Consortium for Electronic
Business (ICEB) editorial board and is the top
academic Electronic Business conference in the
world. It brings together top researchers in
Electronic Business field and related areas within
Asia and around the world to present
cutting-edge research and exchange intellectual
Celebrating its 21st Anniversary, The 21st International Conference on Electronic
Business will be co-hosted by the Hohai Business School at Hohai University, Nanjing, China, and the
Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Hong Kong, S.A.R. China, and
co-sponsored by The International Consortium for
Electronic Business, Journal of Business and Management, and International Journal of Electronic Business.
The Conference will be held IN HYBRID MODE on December 3-7, 2021, Friday to Tuesday.
The University of Hong Kong will host virtual meetings.
If the pandemic condition is allowed, physical meetings will be held by Hohai University in Nanjing, China.
The theme of this year’s conference is
Corporate Resilience through Electronic Business in the Post-COVID Era.
Since 2020, the world of Electronic Business has changed dramatically under the COVID-19 pandemic.
Companies worldwide have adjusted and expanded their business activities in response to restrictions under
the COVID-19 pandemic. Now the world is slowly resuming back to normal with the arrival of the COVID-19 vaccines. However,
the new normal in Post-COVID Era may forever change how organizations, businesses, consumers, and governments respond to current and
future volatile situations with their resilience tactics. Electronic Businesses can play important roles in the future of the world.
In this conference, we hope to bring international scholars to explore the meaning, applications, practices, and issues related to how
electronic business can help organizations, businesses, consumers, and governments to embrace changes and enhance resiliency in the Post-COVID Era.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and its applications
- Big data analytics and business intelligence
- Blockchain and smart technologies
- Collaborative commerce and sharing economy
- Cross-border e-commerce
- Cultural and social issues of electronic business
- Digital marketing and consumer behavior
- Digital transformations in enterprises
- E-governance policy and law
- E-healthcare and gerontechnology
- E-learning and COVID-19
- Internet of Things and applications
- Knowledge management and sharing
- New technology adoption and diffusion
- Security and privacy issues
- Smart cities and smart homes
- Smart manufacturing and transportation
- Smart tourism and hospitality
- Social media and social computing
- Strategies and models of electronic business
- Supply chain management and e-logistics
- Virtual communities and social commerce
- Web mining and recommendation systems
- Other related issues
We are pleased to invite all related academic scholars to join this conference. ICEB and AIS members who are not authors
can attend all sessions of the conference FREE OF CHARGES after completing membership renewals.
EasyChair online submission is at
The submission is due on SEP 1, 2021. Please see the Important Dates
This document is available at http://iceb2021.johogo.com/iceb2021CFP.pdf